Learn Chinese + Efficiency = Quick MandarinTM
Quick Mandarin was originally founded by Yao Zhang in 1999. Inspired by his own adventurous foreign language learning experience, he created Quick Mandarin to promote his idea to teach people to learn Chinese efficiently, tailored to Chinese learner of all levels. Yao currently teaches Chinese at Yao Mandarin School.
Quick Mandarin - Quick stands for efficiency.
Like learning any languages, we at Quick Mandarin believe that learning Chinese is a big project and takes a lot of efforts and determination in order to succeed. We don't promote shortcuts for learning Chinese, there is none! However, the idea to learn Chinese efficiently is a reasonable and achievable goal by integrating the right method and approach in your learning process.
If you are learning Chinese or wish to start to learn Chinese, Quick Mandarin can help you in many ways.
1. Quick Mandarin publishes learn Chinese textbooks through Quick Mandarin Library.
Check out and order books published by Quick Mandarin Library now.
2. Quick Mandarin provides both online and offline learn Chinese software/program and learn Chinese audio/video materials supporting you to learn Chinese efficiently.
- If you are thinking of learning Chinese but still can't tell the difference between "Chinese" and "Mandarin", or don't know what Pinyin is, then make sure check out this Learn Chinese FAQ First.
- Chinese Pinyin and pronunciation is key to the success of the listening comprehension and oral expression. You can come and learn Chinese Pinyin here. Make sure you check out our FREE signature product: Interactive Chinese Pinyin Table
- Want to learn Chinese characters? You need to take a look at this super-cool and ultra modern Online Chinese dictionary, designed by Quick Mandarin.
- Learn Chinese solo is no fun. Come chat with other Chinese learners by using our Online Pinyin Chat.
3. Learn Chinese Podcast (LearnChinesePod.com). If you just started to learn Chinese, you will find this Learn Chinese Podcast a simple, fun and easy-to-follow introductory course.